Ongoing and distinct initiatives in development so far include:
- PR tools: Website, video and social network production.
- Workshop: what to do if you are confronted by an official. Remember your 5th Amendment. You have the right to remain silent. You don’t have to answer any questions. Nobody has a right to enter your land without a warrant. County code enforcers do not have police power. They cannot arrest you.
- Workshop: Understanding your rights. Nobody can enter your land without permission of a warrant issued by a court of law. You have the right to ask anyone else to leave or find them in trespass.
- Our County Sheriff is the highest Constitutional law enforcer in the land. Let’s work together!
- You have the right to record any interaction with any public official or any person you encounter in public or in private in the state of Arizona.
- Record everything! The camera is the new rifle!
- Research: Identify municipal, county and state codes which impact rural residents.
- Legal counsel: We are currently seeking attorneys to advise us.
- Fundraising: Legal counsel, web hosting, print materials, postage and other expenses will be ongoing.